- Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 3 – 5 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Moscow office as a Senior Business Analyst. When you join McKinsey as a Senior Business Analyst (SBA), you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on teams and help the best organizations in the world – across the private, public, and social sectors – solve some of their most difficult problems. You will also work with a range of experts in the firm, from data scientists to researchers to software and app designers.
What You'll Do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
We view the Senior Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey. During your first few years with the firm, you will serve as a SBA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after a year as a generalist SBA.
Following your SBA tenure, assuming good performance, you will move into a post-graduate school role. Some SBAs will take advantage of the opportunity to get outside experience through a secondment (externship) with a private sector or social sector client with the firm’s support. Others may choose to pursue graduate school with support from the firm.
Please mention Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position