- Degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related field or Student in his/her last year of studies
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- Programming experience in Python and data analysis experience in R are an advantage
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases is highly desirable (SQL)
- Big Data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms knowledge are a competitive advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate technical and analytical content in an understandable way in both Russian and English
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with our Analytics group in Moscow. As a member of this team, you’ll work with our consulting teams to carry out complex data analysis and modeling, creating a foundation for sound recommendations for client studies and internal projects.
Please note that this role is an entry-level full-time position within McKinsey’s Knowledge Network.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will support our consultants and clients in a variety of industries by creating complex mathematical and economic models.
You’ll develop prototypes in Excel and Access, conduct analyses in statistics, optimization and simulation, and evaluate large data sets. Your work will be project-oriented, and you will often be responsible for the entire analytical process from task definition to interpretation of results and delivery to the client.
In collaboration with our consultants and clients, you will discuss your results constructively, in continuous search of the best possible solution. You will work in both the Moscow office as well as on-site with clients. Your work will be multifaceted and exciting, and you will gain insights into many industries and topics. In project work and in exchanges with colleagues, you will deal with new intellectual challenges daily as well as build your industry and methodology knowledge on an ongoing basis. A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
- Financial Services
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position