- Work with a team (up to 7 subordinates) - meet and exceed annual revenue targets for New Clients Department; focus on developing relationships with Clients.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reporting and forecasting to executive leadership, with an emphasis on realistic projections, over-performance, and managing appropriate expectations.
- Client and Sales Strategy
- Contribute to thought leadership identifying and analyzing key accounts for prospecting growth, utilizing qualitative and effective Client Development strategies
- Provide feedback to company management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, company’s brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- At least 2 years in medium and large company B2B sales and marketing,
- Demonstrated superior sales, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans
- Persuasive presentation abilities and a strong talent for writing clear proposals and reports
- Analytical aptitude, with the ability to make quick, calculated decisions and recommendations
- Superior business and financial acumen, including advanced business analytics, developing customer P&Ls and plans, and understanding of customer financial statements
- Strategic planning and financial modeling
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team and communicate professionally with a variety of audiences, from the shop floor to senior management level
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Personal drive and motivation, including competitive spirit, ability to overcome obstacles, strong sense of accountability, action orientation, flexibility and situational adaptability
- Capacity to manage conflict
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel regionally
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position