• Lead Regional Backlog Management Execution and Drive Equipment Delivery and SalesTransfers
• Define priorities to meet segment sales commitments.
•Work with ITO to improve order quality
• Ensure Equipment Delivery Quality toOur Customers.
• Ensure order entry compliance - implement Project management process to improve backlogmanagement efficiency for customer satisfaction.
• Lead tender creation andensures regular product long description updates are communicated tothe Sales teams.
• Define Equipment sales forecast and drive OP Equipmentsales.
• Ensure on time order quality and reliability.
• Primarily responsible for installation and warranties monthly cost control.
• LeadEquipment transfer calls and updates to HQ.
• Drive all Equipment relatedinventories.
• Manage transportation costs, customers and duties productivitywith high quality standards.
• Control margin erosion in the backlog.
• Business School or Engineering degree.
• 3 to 9 years ofexperience.
• Customer/Field experience.
• Leadership & Coaching.
• Fluent in English andRussian.
• Committed to deliver.
• Knowledge of GEHealthcare Products & Equipment Sales business.
• Customer SatisfactionOriented.
• Able to work in matrix environment.
• Problem Solving expertise.
• Understanding of Financial Data.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position