To provide timely financial and management reporting for division including but not limited to:
- Monthly closing procedure in established closing timetable
- Monthly planning and review of cost centers
- Provision of analysis and comments of month-end results P&L, BS, SG&A and Department costs
- Maintaining accruals and reversals including bonuses, sales reserves and accrued liabilities
- DSO monitoring
- Liaison with accounting department (costs, payments, month-end report, etc)
- Pricing reports and analysis, supporting pricing input
- Credit limits calculation
- Working in SAP
- Develops recommendations to variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity for review by managers
- May represent department or division on small projects or segments of projects
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as in-house financial planning and/or analysis.
- Knowledge of economics, analysis, accounting
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers.
- Problem solving skills.
- Healthcare / FMCG experience is an advantage
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position