- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
- Proven ability to develop strategic marketing plans and execute campaigns that drive business goals.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally across all levels of management.
- A passionate leader and communicator, with demonstrated talent at building strong collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams.
- Develop and lead product marketing strategy across the entire funnel from awareness to comprehension, trial, usage and retention.
- Build and execute marketing programs in collaboration with global and regional teams.
- Perform market research and quantitative analyses to discover customer insights.
- Set up tracking and measurement to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs; provide data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global teams.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position