- Manage incoming risk assessments and conduct due diligence evaluations of suppliers for a specific region or category of services/products
- Conduct ongoing periodic risk assessment of suppliers to ensure inherent and residual risk remain accurate
- Understanding of inherent risks, controls, and residual risks as applicable for companies in the financial services and technology industry to evaluate risk profiles to determine if the responses for questions in request submitted by Business Owners accurately represent the supplier risk posed to Visa by the requested goods and services
- Ability to act as a liaison between different stakeholders and business owners to ensure accurate risk and control information related to the requested goods and services is being documented
- Ability to quickly develop strong understanding of the process flow and risk logic within the supplier manager tool to successfully support business and risk stakeholder in completing risk assessments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent internal customer service to ensure SLAs are met in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Good to have proficiency in Financial Systems (Ariba, iProcurement, Oracle, Hiperos) to be able to understand data flow in various systems and determine most efficient course of action to remedy issues.
- Have an understanding of relational databases to be able to pull and synthesis large amount of data from VSM in order to support various reporting requirements.
- Develop and run consistent and accurate reports related to the supplier list and analyze data to prepare supplier reporting for senior management
- Store the artifacts of the supplier oversight process in Visa systems.
- Identify issues with the output of the SRMP Tool which need to be addressed and corrected.
- Identify improvements to the process or changes to the VSM tool in order to streamline or improve end user experience
- 1-2 years of experience in risk, vendor management or audit professional, preferably with a major financial institution or payment card company
- 1-2 years of evaluating and managing supplier risk in a regulated environment, preferably financial services, including, the current bank examination and review process.
- Understanding of inherent risks, controls and residual risks and/or risk assessments of entities in financial or payment industry
- 1-2 experience in system administration, reporting/analytics
- 1-2 years of experience in software engineering with experience in configuring SAAS solutions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action.
- Excellent customer service and customer support skills.
- Experience with successful support internal customers and suppliers.
- Detail orientation and strong analytical skills and experience in evaluating inherent risk in engaging suppliers.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate effectively as a team player.
- Flexibility and ability to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach old problems.
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree in business, economics or risk will be appreciated
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position