Our core services include:
- Strategic shaping of tax function, including processes, technology, and organizational aspects;
- Solutions design and implementation;
- Improvement of existing solutions (ERP, BI, Data Marts, DMS, etc.);
- Change management.
The position assumes the following activities within our service offerings:
- Process mapping and organizational design;
- Defining concepts and business requirements;
- Designing IT architecture;
- Overseeing IT development team and executing quality control;
- Promoting technologies internally and externally.
Successful candidate’s profile:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, IT, Math;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Prior experience in systems development/ implementation projects as methodologist, business analyst, business architect – over 3 years;
- Solid background in Finance/ Accounting/ Tax (methodologies, processes, systems);
- Fluent English (oral and written);
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position