What you will be doing:
- Design and build state of the art CPU and GPU profiling tools, with focus on GUI development.
- Design and implement new features as well as optimize existing algorithms to handle huge amounts of data.
- Build software tools that enable developers across a wide spectrum of market to optimize their workflows; enable massive computer systems doing ongoing work in Deep Learning, High Performance Computing, and Artificial Intelligence; enable work in tiny embedded and automotive systems. Our tools span the gamut.
- Partner with system architects, product definition engineers, software/firmware engineers, HW/SW applications engineers and operations, in a dynamic, high-energy work environment to bring industry-defining products to market.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS, Systems Engineering and 4 years of experience in a related software position.
- Excellent problem solving, collaborative, and interpersonal skills. Experience working in distributed teams is welcome.
- Strong C/C++ knowledge.
- Experience with Qt Widgets. Relevant experience with other UI frameworks is welcome.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and computer architecture.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Understanding how the tools you use daily work internally: compilers, debuggers, operating systems.
- Experience with assembly and scripting languages like Python, databases, web applications are a plus.
- Experience with multiple architectures (x86, Arm, Power) or multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS).
- Proven track record of crafting engineering designs, negotiating them with teams, and bringing them to fruition.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Nvidia, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_nvidia