We are urgently looking to hire a strong finance professional for a fixed term contract (expectations are minimum 1 year)
The Senior Professional, Finance Business Partner is a key member of the Russian Cluster Finance team reporting into the Russia Cluster Finance Manager.
The Senior Professional plays a key role in assessing the financial impact of strategic and market development activities for the Russian Cluster and acts as financial advisor and business partner.
• P&L budget, forecast & variance analysis: provide full financial and analytical support the Finance Cluster Manager, General Manager, and management team to achieve financial results, highlighting risks & opportunities and providing recommendation/ guidance for business to take appropriate business decision. Develop and produce regular reporting to update management on financial and business performance
• Responsible for assessment of new customer account deals, pricing opportunities, and new market development opportunities
• Drive and lead forecast & budget processes at market, customer and product levels
• Ensure Finance is at all times closely integrated with, and positively supports the business providing necessary information to maximize revenue, profitability and efficiency.
• Assessing and reviewing financial impact of new Customer Business Agreements CBA with Account managers. Build pipeline of CBA opportunities and review deal performance
All About You
• Sound professional experience in finance with a relevant qualification in finance and/or business discipline
• Broad understanding of the various finance areas with good experience in financial analysis and accounting
• Good knowledge of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques
• Strong Planning and Analytical skills with an eye for details
• Fluency in English and Russian is a must
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and US GAAP
• Team player, results driven, flexible and adaptable; able to work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills to work with cross-functional teams across all levels in the organization