- You'll bring extensive marketing experience in any content industry and the digital media spectrum.
- You have a deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media.
- You love working with international peers collaboratively; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- You have the ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders and deliver work in alignment with Apple’s overall priorities.
- Your outstanding organizational skills enable you to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you're resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- You have strong leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity, one of Apple's core values.
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
In this role, you will:
- Define and implement marketing plans for our content initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment.
- Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to localize and implement global campaigns in a way that meets the high Apple standards.
- Work closely with our business, editorial, and marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to build iconic and impactful campaigns.
- Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution.
- Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective content partners.
- Partner closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Be a passionate advocate for Apple, showing strong attention to detail, high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in Russian & English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Please apply in English.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position