Come and join one of the most innovative and fun groups in IBM!
This program is designed for graduates who will work for Global Markets group or other Business Units. Selection process starts in September, program starts in November. Duration of the program is 1-2 years.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career. We are looking for people who are interested in a career as IT-Specialist/ Industry Architect, Consultant or Technical Sales.
Join us and become part of something special:
- Local community
- Learn from smart and innovative people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path - Mentorship and one-on-one attention
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to Industrial Sector, as a Junior Industrial Pre-sale Consultant , where you will get an opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments, individual assignments and mentoring. We will assign you to Industrial (Metals and Mining, Oil & Gaz) and Technical Experts ( Data Science, Video Analytics, IT Architects etc)
This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional.
Individual will interact with subject matter experts and experienced architects, helping to solve real business cases. This helps individual to learn quickly the specifics of the industry and understand the intricacies of the work that Junior Industrial Pre-sale Consultant perform in IBM.
Your main responsibilities will include:
-Working as part of the team to help solve real business cases, by building POCs, based on IBM products.
- Perform research on market needs and available solutions within IBM
-As part of the team, participate in solution design and development and presales activities
- Assist in demonstration preparations and proof of concept development
-Assist in preparation of technical and marketing documentation to accelerate presales activities
- Undergo continuous training and development incorporating common soft skills education and specialized classes
- University Diploma (graduated no later than last year)
- Technical/analytical education – industrial knowledge ( Metals & Mining or Oil & Gaz is a plus)
- Hands on experience in Data Science, Video Analytics projects
- Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms
- Computer vision (OpenCV, deep learning - tensorflow/theano/caffe/pytorch) is a plus
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Seeking creative, innovative and open-minded individuals
-Understanding the basic trends of IT industry
-Ability to read technical documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least Bachelor Diploma
- At least English - Advanced
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least Master Diploma
- At least English - Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position