1. Sarbanes-Oxley Act
The annual Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404 review for assigned business cycles and IT applications, starting from the mapping of PMI Chart of Controls, the establishment of control documentation, the execution of the testing with the Business Process Owners, the coordination of the SOX reviews with the external auditors (PwC) up to the reporting, follow-up and evaluation of deficiencies.
2. Controls Monitoring
Perform regular reviews of access rights and privilege accounts in SAP R3, document results of reviews, clarify potential issues with the Business Process Owners, recommend technical details for changes, follow-up on implementation status. Perform regular reviews of access rights, security configurations and privilege accounts for other assigned critical financial applications, document results of reviews, clarify potential issues with the Business Process Owners, recommend technical details for changes, follow-up on implementation status.
3. Internal Reviews
In conjunction with Manager Internal ControlsAudit conduct business and information system audits and ad-hoc investigations, from the conception of the review program, the planning of the assignment with the internal customers up to the communication of the results, develop recommendations and follow-up on implemented changes.
4. Regional Global Governance Risks and Compliance Coordination
Coordinate the company parameters for EE affiliates. Perform review of system generated reports and follow-up of identified exceptions with Business Process Owners.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Education: University degree in Finance, Economics or IT.
- Professional Qualification (ACCA, ISACA, CIA) is a plus.
- Work experience: Experience in business controls and ITGC with an international business is a plus.
Skills (technical know-how, language, PC):
- English, Russian – Proficient (effective oral and written communications skills).
- Experienced PC user (spreadsheet analysis, word-processing, presentations, databases).
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information, understanding of business processes, IT infrastructure and systems’ architecture.
- Adaptability and ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision but as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the COSO Framework and internal audit professional practices.
- Knowledge of basic configurations, security and functionality of information technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SAP R3 configuration and security is a plus.
- Communication, analytical and learning capabilities, achievement orientation.
Please mention Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position