The Market Access Manager ensure the access of the medicines both for patient and market. Engages key stakeholders in Russian Healthcare system into projects aiming to creation of local value proposition and providing accessibility of medicines to patients via building clinical and economic benefit data and building legislative platform for listing and reimbursement.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Maintain/establish a professional network within the Government authorities, Healthcare providers, Health Economic organizations and other decision-makers to anticipate and influence legislative trends.
• Responsible to build and retain relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Conduct regular and ongoing analysis of the shifting socio-economic, political, and media environment in Russia in order to provide management with information on potential opportunities and threats.
• Assess federal/regional market potential, evaluate stakeholders corresponding with the Novartis product portfolio, and identify key decision makers in cooperation with Business Units.
• Defend together with Medical department Company Value/ Reimbursement position in front of Russian Health Authorities. Arrange educational programs for specialists and healthcare authorities
You would be a good match for this role, if you:
• Graduate degree in health economics, bioscience, or medicine – preferred.
• English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
• 4+ years of experience in Market Access or comparable position.
• Detailed knowledge of Reimbursement processes and commercial principles.
• Experienced in OMI system, DRG selection
• Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships with key regional stakeholders.
What we offer for you:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus level
• Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
• Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
• 3 additional days off per year and 2 possible home office days monthly;
• Career opportunities for professional development within TOP Employer 2018