- A passionate business developer with an established track record (+5 years) of successfully structuring, negotiating and closing deals with industry partners in the Entertainment industry in Business Development or strategy consulting
- A natural networker with contacts across agencies and major commercial partners and experience with digital marketing and partnerships.
- A strategic thinker; your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans.
- A proven multi-tasker: you're able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once and you're a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- A hardcore gamer: you've been gaming online since the dark days of dial-up, so you're able to support and advocate for partnerships and endeavors that will excite players and esports fans.
- Manage business relationships with current and potential partners.
- Deploy and manage agencies to generate sufficient pipeline of potential partners.
- Develop sponsorship/partnership packages for RU esports products.
- Build partnership relations with Riot busdev community and RU local product teams.
Please mention Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position