Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst:
You will be engaged in evaluating digital markets and preparing analytical reports within M&A practices, modeling and forecasting potential synergies with the Group and evaluating the effectiveness of digital business (e-Commerce, FinTech, e-Health, Advertising, FoodTech, etc.)
Your team - Sberbank Digital - will consist of 20 people who are involved in a long-term result-orientated work with high inner standards. Also, you will be communicating with business partners of Sberbank – end users of conducting analysis.
- MSc/MA in economics/mathematics or relevant field;
- Proven C1 level of conversational and business English and Russian (written and oral);
- 2-5 years of experience in digital industry or related projects / strategy / research departments;
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. PowerPoint, Excel (inc. VBA), IBM SPSS, Tableau or relevant analogues.
- Conduct independent desk research on specific brief using internal and external sources;
- Compile due diligence of companies and digital industries: analysis of markets, products, competitors, business processes, investment projects, etc. on regular basis;
- Accomplish quantitative and qualitative analyses to support recommendations to use specific approach in M&A questions;
- Brainstorm project methodology and recommendations;
- Prepare internal memos;
- Develop investment recommendations.
Additional: (Attitude expectations / personal expectations / As an advantage)
- Analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, consulting mindset;
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and credibility with external and internal contacts;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to perform within tight deadlines;
- Encouragement for rapid learning and fast development curve;
- Strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused, team environment;
- Eagerness to conduct high quality work.
Should you be interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org