- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
- Distribute and route mail.
- Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms.
- Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures.
- Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's).
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
March 29, 2019