EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify accurate list of insured employees (medical and life insurance in CIS countries).
- Coordinate contracts and addendums signing.
- Ensure timely payment of quarterly or HY premiums.
- Administrate quarterly deductions from employees’ salaries.
- Advise employees of their benefit options through HRtickets.
- Help with annual benefits renewal process.
- Assist in administrating Car policy and car parking benefit.
- Update knowledge base in case of any changes.
- Help with market intelligence data and requests.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Russian native.
- Willingness to help and support.
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong administrative skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working, responsible and well-organized person.
- Capable of working with large amount of data.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program.
- Intermediate English level and higher.
- Competent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully paid internship
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании SAP, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_sap