Within country HR Operations Lead role will lead the Country HR Operations team and outsourced team (includes Advisory, Data, Admin and Payroll Teams), delivering proactive HR support to customer groups. Accountable for the compliant and quality delivery of customer service, data management, payroll and administrative activities. Accountable for vendor management in terms of outsourced HR Adin and Payroll activities.
HR Operations Lead will work collaborative with colleagues located in Global and Regional HR Structures and other HR Operations & Solutions teams in other countries. Will be accountable for the compliant and quality delivery of customer service, data management, payroll and administrative activities, for for consistent HR Ops delivery across different locations in country, in collaboration with respective HR Leaders. This role will lead and executes HR global and local projects implementation in country.
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience
- Knowledge and Experience in people management and business decision-making
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of HR IS
- General knowledge and understanding of local regulatory policies and procedures related to Work Force Management and Payroll
- Knowledge of in country HR legislation
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks/assignments simultaneously and effectively
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player and works collaboratively
- Fluent in English and Russian language
- Establish positive relationships throughout HR and with process partners
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании AstraZeneca, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Dream Job (Your Career): bit.ly/dj_AstraZeneca