You are responsible for
- Partner with the PH MT to create and drive the business strategy and translate it into the people and talent agenda.
- Ensure that Philips People Strategy is reflected in and actioned in respective teams and functions.
- Provide strategic advice to PH Management Team members on people-related issues. Challenge the management team - as appropriate - in order to ensure integrated people and talent strategies, and fair people management approaches.
- Drive Strategic Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Talent Management, Employee Engagement and other Philips people processes and initiatives to continually improve organizational effectiveness and required skill set upgrades in Personal Health and Enabling Functions.
- Be an ambassador of and drive Philips Culture & Behaviors.
- Operate as an internal business consultant, acting as a change agent on key people and organizational issues so as to create a strong performance culture and fit-for-future organization. Own, and personally drive change programs as appropriate in respective teams and functions.
- Role model Lean practices in HR and management teams.
- Ensure the integrity of the organizational blueprint in the market.
- Partner with Philips HR team and Centers of Expertise to co-create solutions to drive fit-for-future organization and talent.
You are part of the HR team and will report to the Head of HR RCA as well as to the PH Leader, RCA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent is a plus, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, social sciences or management)
- Proven track record in HR Business Partner’s role within international environment
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Change management and transformation knowledge and skills
- Planning, organizational and project management skills
- Able to translate business challenges into a compelling and focused people-agenda
- Fitting the culture of openness, transparency, limited hierarchy, sharing and co-operation
- Strong influencer with high level of emotional intelligence
- Moving flexibly between strategic and operational dimensions (conceptual and hands-on)
- Able to voice up own views and hold the ground under pressure
- Credible team member, open and engaging for all employees
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and deep people insights
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally and globally
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position