Roles and Responsibilities
- Individuals who are responsible for responding to employee and HR service ticket requests, direct entry and processing of transactions into HR systems, and management of escalations and questions. Includes those who lead Service Delivery teams and/or the operations for such teams. Includes areas such as: Reporting, employee data management, employee lifecycle management, HR systems help desk, business relations, escalations, etc. For use in Shared Service teams only.
- Broadening knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in own discipline to execute functional policy/strategy; still developing functional knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined policy/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires basic experience in the Human Resources & HR Operations Service Delivery. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
June 15, 2021, 05:30