What you'll be doing:
- Ownership of the full lifecycle recruitment activity, principally in Russia and Western Europe regions, and with a key focus on technology; including writing final drafts of job descriptions to ensure stylistic consistency and control of the NVIDIA recruitment brand, filtering of incoming applications and agency CVs prior to hiring manager review, screening prospective candidates for level of interest and technical knowledge.
- Cradle to grave management of the candidate experience, ensuring a memorable, positive experience for all candidates, to be able to continue growing a vast, trusted network of talent for future requirements.
- Drive partner engagement by liaising with stakeholders (up to VP level) in order to understand complex needs, design strategic recruitment activity and deliver results.
- Play an active role in shaping NVIDIA’s employer brand
- Provide general local HR admin support, including preparation of offer paperwork and administration of the on-boarding process.
- Assist the local HR and management with employee processes and programs such as sales compensation, local intern compensation ranges and incentive programs.
- Engage in regional and worldwide HR/ Recruiting projects as required.
- Keep up to date with news within the technology industry and competitors’ recruiting activities.
- Maintain an awareness of issues like attrition / retention, workforce diversity, employee satisfaction and career development opportunities within the business.
What we need to see:
- A degree in a technology or business discipline.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Russian. Any other European languages would be a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding technical sourcing skills gained either in-house or in an agency environment, with a focus of sales and marketing hires in the technology space.
- Significant experience in a fast-paced role, preferably with a multi-stranded, global focus.
- Exceptional initiative to extract information and work autonomously when required.
- Formidable interpersonal skills, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing with fierce attention to detail.
- A proven sense of urgency and ownership, with a high level of confidentiality.
- The ability to work within a global, matrix environment with multiple partners.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and high affinity for technology.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Если вы текущий или бывший сотрудник компании Nvidia, вы можете оставить отзыв о работодателе на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_nvidia