CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the primary strategic partner to the business, developing HR strategies resulting in impactful business solutions.
- Establishes and maintains trustful relationships, inspiring and motivating business leaders, management teams and HR partners.
- Actively and regularly engages with Business Leaders, to understands current and upcoming business priorities/challenges of all divisions operating in the assigned region.
- Is an ambassador of the HR organization, representing the services and resources available to the business to helps manage the collective reputation of the HR organization.
- Regularly liaises with Division BHR, HR Practice Areas and Service Centres to ensure all elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs.
- Organizes, oversees HR procedures, policies and programs to establish and maintain most effective and efficient HR service in full compliance with corporate policies and country regulations.
- Continuously reviews HR capabilities in the countries, develops talent and improves succession plan strength. Proposes opportunities for further improvement and implements agreed plans.
- Takes an active part in EMEA HR meetings by sharing insights and best practices to spike innovation.
- Owns and manages the countries’ HR budgets.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- University degree required.
- Min. 5 years HR experience in leadership HR role (HR Manager/HR Director or similar), incl. managing a sizeable team.
- Advanced working knowledge of English, in addition to fluency in Russian.
- Foundational knowledge of HR practices and norms within the geography; with hands on experience in managing all HR aspects in a complex business environment across multiple locations. Experience in both commercial and manufacturing operations preferred.
- Ability to balance resources and priorities across geographies and businesses, with the capacity to translate business needs into a meaningful and actionable people strategy.
- Strong relationship management capability with business and HR leaders.
- Experience in successfully managing labour relations with authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Strong emotional intelligence and leadership presence.
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
February 12, 2019