- Assistance in recruitment process (posting vacancies, CV-s screening, phone/skype/ f2f interview conduction, candidates’ data base preparation etc.).
- Maintenance HR workflow (reports, personnel profiles, policies, internal regulations, job descriptions, agreements, personnel requests, labor contracts etc.).
- HR student program management (full students support, organization of formal and informal activities within the student program, monitoring the students' job satisfaction).
- Support in HR processes implementation and development (welcoming employees, health days/weeks conduction, employee’s evaluation, training plan creation etc.).
- HR data collection and consolidation in regional/subregional analytical, statistic reports.
- Preparation presentation for Management team and HR Vice President.
- Status verification and coordination the HR processes realization.
- Undergraduate in HR specialization is a must (3-4 year of the bachelor’s degree, 1 year of the master degree).
- Desire to develop in HR sphere in the international company.
- Great knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is a must).
- Good knowledge of main HR processes and labor legislation.
- Communication, presentation and negotiations skills.
- English upper-intermediate is a must.
- Flexible schedule for last year students (20 hour per week).
- Work in the modern and comfortable office (10 minutes walk from the Voikovskaya/ Vodny Stadion metro station).
- Work experience in the international company.
- Friendly and professional team.
- Free delicious coffee, fresh still/ sparkling water, opportunity to make self-made lemonades.
CV with cover letter to HR Manager, Anastasia Bushueva. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Your Human Resources telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
July 10, 2019