How to change Hotmail password on the android device?
Hotmail is the mailing service that is used by numerous people across the globe and available on desktop or mobile devices.
Many people want to amend the password of Hotmail on a regular basis to augment the security features.
How to change the password in the android device?
Any user can make an amendment in the pass-code by making use of the following process.
- Open the Settings app on the android device and tap on Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
- Navigate to the Account section and tap on the username of Hotmail.
- Select Password and update your existing password by entering a new one.
- Save the changes by tapping on the OK option.
How to change the password using the account recovery option?
A user can change the pass-code of the account with this process.
- Open the Hotmail app and tap on Forgotten your password to open the account recovery process.
- Select the account recovery method as a recovery phone number and enter the last 4 digits of the number.
- Receive the security code via text and enter it in the required field.
- Create a new password and re-enter it to provide confirmation.
On facing any problem in the process to change Hotmail password on android a user can contact the customer support team of Microsoft to gain more information.