InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure manner. InCountry is looking for senior software engineers that are well versed in Python.
Experience and responsibilities include:
- Experience working closely with cross functional teams (i.e. architects, data analysts, database administrators, business analysts)
- Ability and desire to play a key role in designing and developing a backend application in the cloud
- Participate in the full development life-cycle from inception through testing, implementation, and support using the Agile development framework
- At least 7+ years of programming experience
- Familiar with MySQL
- Can quickly learn new technologies
- Understands how to create scalable systems
- Understand thoroughly how http request/response works
- Computer Science or equivalent degree
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with Angular, React, or another front end framework
- Familiar with AWS and Docker
- Have worked in systems that needed to scale
● Remote work from anywhere in the world.
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
● Salary from $ 3,000 to $ 4,000
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG