About the project: People need access to financial systems, including credit and all the opportunity credit brings. Within those systems, they need choices, so they can do what they want to do, what they need to do, and what they should do with their money. Finally, we want more people everywhere to be in control of their finances, as active participants in their own financial lives — whether they are budgeting, saving, investing, or learning.
Millions of people have borrowed through smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Our product is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital.
- A Computer Science (or similar) degree with 5 years Agile environment working experience as Front-end developer;
- Experience in React.js / Server-Side Rendering;
- Confident knowledge of JS, CSS, HTML;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Intermediate English level (ability to read technical documentation, prepare reports and participate in Scrum-calls).
● Remote work from anywhere in the world.
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
● Salary from $ 2,500 to $ 3,000
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG