InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure manner. InCountry is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
Experience and responsibilities include:
- Provides hands-on technical design and implementation to automate application build and deployment solutions
- Automate, optimize and drive efficiency of this effort, code, and process
- Monitor the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure efficient build execution, and facilitate resolution of build/release failures.
- Design & implement DevOps Best practices, establish standards and policies for managing source code and continuous integration/delivery.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Collaborate with development teams to help architect, configure, monitor, and support their services.
- Hands-on experience using industry standard DevOps tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers (GCP, Azure, Alibaba)
Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with HashiCorp technology stack (Consul, Vault, Terraform, Packer, Nomad)
- Experience with programming and scripting, with a preference for Python.
- Prior experience in Java, C programming a plus
- Familiar with Micro-service architectures. Decoupled systems and how to build them
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles and tools
- Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience
- Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, quality assurance and site reliability
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g. cloud, distributed systems or high-performance computing experience)
- 2 years’ experience in operations management tools. Alerting & Monitoring, Provisioning & Deployment, Configuration Management and Source Control, etc.
- Demonstrated passion for infrastructure as code, continuous improvement, and a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of relevant experience or MS with 1 years of relevant experience (e.g. example former roles may be software developer, or build/release engineer or a combination of the above)
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
● Salary from $ 3,500 to $ 4,500
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegram https://t.me/ZulfiaG