InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform security tests on networks, web-based applications, and computer systems.
· Design these tests and tools to try to break into security-protected applications and networks to probe for vulnerabilities.
· Conduct physical assessments of servers, systems, and network device security. They look for ways to exploit vulnerabilities and design solutions to security issues like temperature, humidity, vandalism, and natural disasters.
· Conduct Security Audits to pinpoint ways that attackers could exploit weaknesses in security systems by conducting network and system security audit
· Analyze organization enforced policies for effectiveness, suggest improvements on security policies, and work to enhance methodology material.
· Write Security Assessment Reports and discuss solutions with IT teams and management.
· Stay up to date with the latest methods for ethical hacking and testing and keep evaluating new penetration testing tools.
· +2 years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
· Experience working with the company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
· Good communication skills
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
· Ability to devise creative technical solutions
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
● Remote work from anywhere in the world.
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG