InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure manner. The Trust and Security team at InCountry is focused on ensuring the appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively to mitigate risks to InCountry and its customers.
We are a fast-growing company with big ambitions, therefore, we are always looking for talented and qualified people to join us.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-level networks
- 5+ years of experience with Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching network design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- CCIE in R/S or Security is preferred (Will consider CCNP level coming from a VAR)
- Strong familiarity in other areas like Network Security, Data Center, and/ or UC is highly sought
- Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to cut over through the first week of system usage
● Contract directly with an American company.
● Flexible schedule
To respond to a vacancy:
2. Telegramm https://t.me/ZulfiaG