Welcome to our Teletype Service (‘Teletype,’ ‘we,’ ‘us’ or ‘our’). located at mustapp.me
Teletype provides a fast, sophisticated and instrumental way to compose movie watch lists and create your own collections of already seen titles. Just find the movie and mark it as wanted or watched, add comments (if you like) and share your profile!
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, Users, and others who access the Service («Users»).
Teletype is operated by Must App corp., and/or its corporate affiliates (‘Ayyo’). Must App corp. is incorporated under the laws of Grand Duchy of Luxemburg, with the place of business: 26-28, Rue Edward Steichen, L-2540, Luxembourg.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Teletype account.
- Profile information that you provide for your User profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, User’s photo, used device). This information allows us to help you or others be «found» on Teletype.
- User Content (e.g., movie lists, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Teletype. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Information that does not directly identify you and is collected as you use Teletype, including your IP address, and information gathered with the use of a «cookie» (cookies are discussed further below), and information related to searches or recommendations on Teletype. Such information collected includes, without limitation, which content you bring to your profile, data related to preferences and usage. We use this information including, without limitation, to create new products and services, to better target advertising and content, (on our and our business associates’ websites) to generate statistics, reports and for various analytic purposes (including combining the data we collect with data from other sources).
Finding your friends on Teletype:
- If you choose, you can use our «Find friends» feature to locate other people with Teletype accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on Teletype.
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device’s contacts list, then Teletype will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Teletype.
- If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Teletype then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
- If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our «Invite friends» feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or e-mail from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Teletype does not have access to or control this communication.
Social Media and Profiles:
- You may use Teletype after registering or creating an account by identifying your mobile phone number. We may nonetheless build a history of your interactions with the even though we don’t know who you are.
- The information that we may ask you to provide could include name, gender, location, e-mail address, biographical information and your preferences (e.g., the movies and TV shows that you like to watch).
- Personal information is also used to provide personalized services to you, such as show tracking and recommendations.
- When you create your profile, you may be asked if you want your profile to be public or private. Unless you state that you want your profile to be private your profile will be available for public viewing.
- If you are the User of Partner Service, the information on the movies you’ve already watched will automatically enrich your Teletype profile.
Mobile Phone number:
- Mobile phone number is used for identification, inviting new friends, searching for and finding friends, general communication.
- To facilitate searching for and finding friends Teletype allows users to search for other members. Users can invite friends to join by sending invitation messages via our automated invitation system.
Facebook and other Social Networking Sites:
- If you are logged into Facebook or another Social Networking Site («SNS») we may receive information from Facebook or the SNS to make it easier for you to create an account and to show our relevant content from your Facebook or SNS friends. This information personalizes your experience and helps you create an account (where this facility is available). You may also be able to connect your account to your accounts on Facebook or other SNSs, in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with the third party service. We use this information to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DEALING WITH OTHER USERS WITH WHOM YOU COME IN CONTACT THROUGH MUST. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE.
- We may provide data about our users, traffic patterns, products, services and site information to third-parties (such as vendors, advertisers and our business associates) (‘Third Parties’), but, except as otherwise described in this policy, we will use reasonable efforts to provide it in a form that does not directly identify you.
Creation of Anonymous Data:
- We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. Once we create Anonymous Data this Anonymous Data is our property. We use this Anonymous Data in many ways including analyzing request and usage patterns, creating reports and performing analytics so that we may enhance the content of our Services, improve Site navigation and provide meaningful analysis of habits, usage, trends, and effectiveness of marketing campaigns etc. as part of our analytics and other services. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its absolute discretion.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- Cookies help us to ensure marketing that you see online and display more relevant to you and your interests messages.
- The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a «persistent» or «session» cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Log File Information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol («IP») address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more «device identifiers.» Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Teletype.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
How we use your information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Make you enjoy the usage of the application by suggesting you personal offers and personalized content relying on your preferences.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Teletype application on your device.
Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Teletype (or the group of companies of which Teletype is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Teletype is part of, or that become part of that group («Affiliates»). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about the type of your profile (public or private) .
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you («Service Providers»). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Teletype API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- This policy, the processing of your online account data and any other data we collect shall be governed by the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Luxemburg.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How we store your information
Storage and Processing:
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password via provided phone number) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Teletype cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Teletype or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- You are responsible for the security of your user name, ID and password. Please take care when using and storing them.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to e-mails between you and Teletype, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Teletype make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your choices about your information
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You can let us know that you do not wish to receive announcements or marketing material from us by either e-mailing us (from the account registered with us) with a written request to opt out of receiving further materials from us or opting out from the marketing material by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function in these marketing materials. If you opt out or do not provide your personal information then some services and features (such as personal information services, recommendations and tracking of ratings and likes and dislikes) may not be available to you or may be deleted. All newsletters and email announcements from us will contain an unsubscribe link that also allows you to opt out at any time from these messages.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Our Policy is to retain your personal data during such time as it is relevant to us. We may retain your personal data for up to 3 years from the last interaction with you. Anonymous data is not subject to this retention policy and we may keep and use it indefinitely.
Commitment to childrens’ privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. For that reason, none of our content are directed at anyone under 9 and they are not structured specifically to attract anyone under 9. We also do not collect or maintain personal information from those users who we actually know are under 9. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from users under the age of 9, we will immediately delete such personal information.
How to contact us
This policy may be amended from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to read it carefully and review any changes that may have been made. Since changes will be posted on this page, we encourage you to check this page regularly.