Cancel Your Alitalia Airlines at the Right Time After Knowing Cancellation Policy!
Have you encountered a certain emergency and will not be able to travel? Or do you need immediate medical help? Then you can proceed with your important work and if you are traveling with Alitalia then you can cancel the airline. But, before that, you need to check the Alitalia Cancellation policy to make wise decisions at the time of canceling the flight. And these are mentioned below.
Some Points to Know About Alitalia Cancellation Policy!
- If you are expecting a full refund then you will be eligible only when you are canceling your flight within 24 hours of purchasing it or departure of the flight.
- In case, you have crossed 24 hours then you can still cancel your flight but will be asked for the cancellation fee.
- This cancellation fee depends upon various factors like destination, type of travel, etc and hence no such fee is fixed.
- To cancel the flight or check refund status, passengers can choose the “Manage Travel” option that is made available on the official website of Alitalia Airlines.
- And if you have fulfilled all the refund conditions, then according to Alitalia refund policy the amount will be initiated within 3-6 business days.
- Passengers can even cancel their flight up to 2 hours before the departure but will only be refunded the airport and government taxes that were not utilized.
So, with the help of the above information on the Alitalia cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight without hassle. But, in case, if you want any further assistance or information then you are free to get in touch with Alitalia customer support.