What Does the Turkish Airline Policy Say for Making Flight Cancellation?
- If you have made flight reservations and for any reason, you have to cancel the flight tickets, you can do that 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- As per the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy, a flight ticket is canceled by you under 24 hours of the ticket purchase, you'll not be required to pay any cancellation fee.
- Also, if the tickets are booked within seven days of the departure date of flight, you'll not get a refund on the flight cancellation. Even the flight ticket is canceled within 24 hours of its purchase.
- Only if the flight ticket is refundable, you can request a refund after cancellation. Non-refundable flight tickets are not eligible to request a refund on making flight cancellations. However, the airline will reward you with points to make another flight booking on Turkish Airlines within a certain period of time.
- In addition, the amount of refund will be returned through the same mode of transaction in which you made the flight bookings and in the same currency.
- Once the refund is processed, the maximum time to get a refund is 5 to 7 working days.
Aside from this, if you want to know more about the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy, you should contact the customer service team and get instant assistance from the support team.
Air Travel Info
February 18, 2020