The Global Oil & Gas Drilling Tools Market is estimated to reach USD 2.23 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 4.7%. Increase in shale gas exploration and increasing technological capabilities of drillers is expected to drive the oil & gas drilling tools market during the forecast period. However, high maintenance cost, highly volatile oil prices, and stringent government regulations against offshore drilling activities is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Development of deep-water oil and gas fields is expected to become an opportunity for oil & gas drilling tools market.
Drill is an instrument with an edged or pointed end used for making holes in hard substances. Equipments which are used in drilling process are known as drilling tools. Drilling tools are very useful to empower you to carry out an intense job with much ease and comfort. It is frequently used in household applications, factories, workshops as well as industries. Some key players of drilling tools market are Schlumberger, Halliburton, Weatherford, Baker Hughes, and National Oilwell Varco among others.
Get Sample Copy of Drilling Tools Market Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/drilling-tools-market-sample-pdf/
Drilling Tools Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global oil & gas drilling tools market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks.
- Based on type, the drilling tools market can be segmented into drill bit, drilling tubulars, drilling collars, drill swivel, drill stabilizers and reamers, drill jars, mud motors, mechanical thrusters, and others.
- Based on Application includes onshore and offshore.
- The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Drilling Tools Market: Report Scope
The report on the oil & gas drilling tools market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/drilling-tools-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Drilling Tools market include:
- Schlumberger (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Baker Hughes
- DRILLING TOOLS INTERNATIONAL
- COUGAR DRILLING SOLUTIONS
- RUBICON OILFIELD PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Dynomax Drilling Tools Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Drilling Tools Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Oil & Gas Drilling Tools Market by Type
- Drill Bit
- Drilling Tubulars
- Drilling Collars
- Drill Swivel
- Drill Stabilizers and Reamers
- Drill Jars
- Mud Motors
- Mechanicial Thrusters
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/oil-gas-drilling-tools-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Oil & Gas Drilling Tools Market, by Application
Oil & Gas Drilling Tools Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the oil & gas drilling tools market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the oil & gas drilling tools market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the oil & gas drilling tools market?
- What are the evolving applications of oil & gas drilling tools market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the oil & gas drilling tools market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the oil & gas drilling tools market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increase in Shale Gas Exploration
4.2.2. Increasing Technological Capabilities of Drillers
4.3.1 High Maintenance Cost
4.3.2 Highly Volatile Crude Oil Prices
4.3.3 Stringent Government Regulations Against Offshore Drilling Activities
4.4.1 Development of Deepwater Oil & Gas Fields
4.4.2 Increasing Investments by Companies to Explore New Oil & Gas Reservoirs
4.5.1 High Cost of Drilling Tools for Offshore Applications
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 OIL & GAS DRILLING TOOLS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
6.2 Drill Bit
6.3 Drilling Tubulars
6.4 Drilling Collars
6.5 Drill Swivel
6.6 Drill Stabilizers and Reamers
6.7 Drill Jars
6.8 Mud Motors
6.9 Mechanical Thrusters
7 OIL & GAS DRILLING TOOLS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8 OIL & GAS DRILLING TOOLS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8.1 North America
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle East
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.4. Rest of Middle East
8.5 South America
8.5.4. Rest of South America
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
9.3 Company Benchmarking
10 COMPANY PROFILES
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Financial Overview
10.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.1.5 SWOT Analysis
10.4 Baker Hughes
10.5 National Oilwell Varco
10.6 COUGAR DRILLING SOLUTIONS
10.7 DRILLING TOOLS INTERNATIONAL
10.8 RUBICON OILFIELD PRODUCTS LIMITED
10.9 Dynomax Drilling Tools Inc.
11.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
11.2 Primary Discussion Guide
11.3 Customization Options
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/drilling-tools-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com