The Global Remote Weapon Station Market is estimated to reach USD 16.6 Billion by 2024 at CAGR of 11.8 %.
Reliable weapons are a need for any countries defense system and remote weapon station is one of them. Remote weapon stations act as a force multiplier which provides a higher ability to accomplish the mission. This weapon system can be used remotely with wireless capability for vehicles, base stations, armored and unmanned vehicles so that the operator is protected from the danger zones. These weapon stations are mounted on land, naval and air-based platforms and can support machine guns, anti-tank missile launchers, automatic grenade launchers, and small caliber & medium caliber. This system gives round observation, helps in recognizing and shooting multiple targeted objects and also protects soldiers from the attack.
Remote Weapon Station Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising Demand for More Efficient Security Systems
The world’s armed forces require the latest technology to protect and provide successful outcome’s in any war and post-conflict situation. And for this, it is essential to have highly mobile and well-armed weapons. Remote weapon station act as a force multiplication provides improvements in efficient responses and delays and assists in boosting combat efficacy. Rise in demand for a better security system is anticipated to push the market growth higher. Also, higher spending on efficient security systems to boost safety and security is projected to fuel the market growth. For instance, in 2018, USA leads by being the largest military spender in the world by reaching military spending up to $649 billion. This was driven by the plans made by US President Trump in 2017 for enabling new arms procurement programs.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/remote-weapon-station-market-sample-pdf/
Rise in Terrorist Activities and Warfare Conditions
In recent year’s terrorist activities and regional conflicts create a virulent threat to the entire world’s security. According to country reports on terrorism, worldwide 8,093 terrorist attacks occurred in 2018. On the global terrorism index for 2019, Afghanistan ranked first with 9,961 attacks in 2018. The remote weapon station is exceptionally suitable in urban warfare as it can be remotely operated to target multiple objects.
Hence, the rise in terrorist activities and warfare conditions is expected to boost the growth of remote weapon station market during the forecast period
High Development Cost of Remote Weapon Station
In modern war, any country’s army needs the latest technologies to protect and provide successful outcomes however high cost of technologies often hamper the market growth. For remote weapon stations, the development cost is often associated with improvement in weapon integration, advancement to sensors, the latest electronic systems, materials, vehicle components, and others which increases the overall product cost.
Therefore, the high development cost of remote weapon station is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Remote Weapon Station Market: Key Segments
- Based on Technology: Remote Controlled Gun Systems, Close-In Weapon Systems (CIWS), and Other Technologies.
- Based on Components: Human Machine Interface (HMI), Sight and Sensors, Weapons and Software.
- Based on Application: Naval Platforms, Land Platforms, and Airborne
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Remote Weapon Station Market: Report Scope
The report on the Remote Weapon Station Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Remote Weapon Station Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/remote-weapon-station-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Remote Weapon Station Market include:
- Kongsberg Gruppen AS (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Leonardo SpA
- BAE Systems plc
- Electro-Optic Systems Hldg Ltd
- Rheinmetall AG
- Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- FN Herstal SA
- Other Key Companies
Remote Weapon Station Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Remote Weapon Station Market, by Technology
- Remote Controlled Gun Systems
- Close-In Weapon Systems (CIWS)
- Other Technologies
Remote Weapon Station Market, by Components
Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Gunners Display (GD)
- Fire Control Panel (FCP)
- Control Handle (CH)
- Video Tracker (VT)
Sight and Sensors
- Laser Range Finder (LRF)
- Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) TV
- Infrared Radiation (IR)
- Color Day Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Machine Guns
- Automatic Grenade Launchers (AGL)
- Caliber Canons
- Non-Lethal Effects (NLE) Weapon
Remote Weapon Station Market, by Application
- Naval Platforms
- Land Platforms
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/remote-weapon-station-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Remote Weapon Station Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- REMOTE WEAPON STATION MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- REMOTE WEAPON STATION MARKET BY COMPONENTS, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- REMOTE WEAPON STATION MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- REMOTE WEAPON STATION MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/remote-weapon-station-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com