The Global Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market is estimated to reach USD 14.5 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 15.7%. Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market is growing at a remarkable pace owing to the soaring need for reducing the use of conventional plastic in order to minimize its negative impact on the environment. This factor is further fueled by the strict regulation imposed by the governments on plastic use. On the contrary, high cost of the biopolymers is likely to act as a roadblock for the market growth.
Biopolymers are the polymers produced from the natural sources which can be used as an substitute to the existing polymers in their respective application. Bioplastics are the plastics obtained from the vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, pea starch or macrobiotic, and other renewable sources. As these polymers are originated from the renewable and natural sources, it degrades at a higher rate than those to the conventional plastics or polymers. Due to its higher degradability, it is extensively used in electronics, building and construction, coatings and adhesives, automotive, and consumer goods sector.
Some key players of the market BASF SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Braskem SA, Indorama Corporation, NatureWorks LLC, Novamont S.p.A., Corbion N.V., Arkema S.A., Biome Bioplastics Ltd., and Toray Industries among others.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biopolymers-and-bioplastics-market-sample-pdf/
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global biopolymers and bioplastics market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into biobased and biodegradable, fossil-based and biodegradable and bio-based and non- biodegradable. By raw materials, the biopolymers and bioplastics market is segmented into sugarcane, sugarbeet, corn, potato, wheat, castor oil and others. By application type, the market is segmented into electronics, building and construction, coatings and adhesives, automotive, consumer goods, packaging, and others. The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market: Report Scope
The report on this market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market include:
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Braskem SA
- Indorama Corporation
- NatureWorks LLC
- Novamont S.p.A.
- Corbion N.V.
- Arkema S.A.
- Biome Bioplastics Ltd.
- Toray Industries
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biopolymers-and-bioplastics-market-request-methodology/
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market, by Type
Biobased and Biodegradable
- Polylactic Acid
- Starch Blends
Fossil-based and Biodegradable
- Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate
Bio-based and Non- biodegradable
- Bio-polyethylene Terephthalate
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market, by Raw Material
- Castor Oil
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market, by Application
- Building and Construction
- Coatings and Adhesives
- Consumer Goods
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biopolymers-and-bioplastics-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market?
- What are the evolving applications of Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the Biopolymers and Bioplastics Market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- BIOPOLYMERS AND BIOPLASTICS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Volume (Kiloton) (2017—2024)
- BIOPOLYMERS AND BIOPLASTICS MARKET BY RAW MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million and Volume (Kiloton) (2017—2024)
- BIOPOLYMERS AND BIOPLASTICS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Volume (Kiloton) (2017—2024)
- BIOPOLYMERS AND BIOPLASTICS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Volume (Kiloton) (2017—2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biopolymers-and-bioplastics-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com