The Global In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market is estimated to reach USD 8.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 10.1%, observes forencis research (FSR).
In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) is referred to the entertainment solutions provided by the airline to the passengers on board. IFEC includes streamed and offline shows, movies, games, and other entertainment solutions, which help the passengers to pass their time in the long haul flights in a better way. The concept of IFEC has given result to more interactive, engaging and enjoyable journey experience. In addition to entertainment, passengers are able to view flight details and access trackable maps. Owing to its advantages, it is widely adopted in wide-body and narrow-body aircraft.
In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing Demand for In-Flight Entertainment Solution by Customers
The in-flight entertainment and connectivity market is growing at a significant pace owing to soaring demand by customers for in-flight entertainment and connectivity. Increasing demand for engaging and interactive entertainment by passengers on-board has given rise to in-flight shopping and games which is projected to boost market growth. Rising installation of entertainment solutions by the key players owing to higher demand from customer for pleasant and satisfactory travel experience is further boosting the growth of product market. As per Inmarsat In-flight Connectivity Survey, 83% of the total passengers prefer the airline providing in-flight connectivity.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/in-flight-entertainment-and-connectivity-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Efforts to Offer Better Travel Experience to the Passengers
With the growing demand from customers for in-flight entertainment and connectivity, the airline companies are putting extra efforts to offer better entertainment and connectivity solutions, which is fuelling the market growth. Higher count of the aircraft manufacturers and airlines are investing heavily in order to gain a competitive advantage from their competitors. As per the data shared in the SITA’s 2016 Airline IT Trends Survey, 91% of the airlines are focusing on investing in the wireless in-flight services and among this, 54% are investing for connectivity programs dedicated to passengers.
In-flight Cyber Threat
The growth of the in-flight entertainment and connectivity market is mainly hindered owing to rising concerns regarding the cyber threats. With the increasing penetration of the internet and the ongoing trend of using smartphones, tablets, and laptops as an in-flight connectivity solution has created a higher threat to cyber security. Due to advanced in-flight connectivity (IFC), the concerns regards safety and data are of prime concern, as passengers get access to connect their devices to aircraft systems. To drag this further, the IOActive report states that there exists a probability that the passenger may get connected to the plane’s satellite communication systems through the IFEC system.
In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Entertainment Type: Audio Entertainment and Video Entertainment
- Key Segments by Mode of Connectivity: Seatback IFE Solution Wireless IFE Solution
- Key Segments by Aircraft: Single Aisle Aircraft and Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/in-flight-entertainment-and-connectivity-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity market include:
- Thales Group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Safran S.A.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
- GOGO Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- Kontron S&T AG
- BAE Systems Plc.
- Zodiac Aerospace SA
- Other Key Companies
Polyurethane Foam Market: Report Scope
The report on the polyurethane foam market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) Market, by Entertainment Type
- Audio Entertainment
- Video Entertainment
In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market, by Mode of Connectivity
- Seatback IFE Solution
- Wireless IFE Solution
In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) Market, by Aircraft
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY (IFEC) MARKET BY Entertainment Type, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY (IFEC) MARKET BY MODE OF Connectivity, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY (IFEC) MARKET BY AIRCRAFT, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY (IFEC) MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/in-flight-entertainment-and-connectivity-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com