Global Butyl Acetate Market (2019-2025) research report analysed the current state in the definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Butyl Acetate Market report also focuses on the development trends as well as history, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions in the international Butyl Acetate Industry.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14322667
Butyl Acetate Market Segment by Manufacturers:
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Ineos Oxide
- Mitsubishi Chemical
About Butyl Acetate
- Butyl acetate, also known as butyl ethanoate is an organic compound which is majorly used as a solvent for manufacturing lacquers and other products. It is a flammable colorless liquid which is found in various types of fruits. Butyl acetate is commonly used as a synthetic fruit flavoring in certain food products such as cheese, ice creams, candies and baked goods. It is primarily manufactured by the Fischer esterifaction of acetic acid and butanol isomer in the presence of catalytic sulfuric acid. Butyl acetate also serves as a raw material in certain coating, cosmetic and adhesive industries. Various isomers of butyl acetate are produced in the industry such as sec-butyl acetate, tert-butyl acetate and isobutyl acetate.
- The global market for butyl acetate has witnessed a significant growth over the past few years, primarily driven by the growing demand in the Asia Pacific region. Production facilities of the compound are primarily concentrated in North America and Europe, which also serve as the major exporting regions. Developed regions such as the Middle East is anticipated to gain significant share in the butyl acetate industry on account of increasing efforts by their governments to attract various petrochemical and chemical companies.
- Asia Pacific was the largest consumer for butyl acetate consuming a substantial share of the market over the past few years. The market for butyl acetate in emerging economies such as China has been well-established on account of increasing use of automotive paints and coatings. China also serves as a prominent importer for butyl acetate; hence, the market dynamics in the country are strongly dependent on the exporting regions. European market for butyl acetate is anticipated to witness a slow growth rate as various manufacturers are shifting their focus from Europe to Asia Pacific on account of the wide production-demand gap in the latter region. However, demand for butyl acetate from regions in rest of the world (ROW) is expected to rise significantly, primarily driven by huge investments in Saudi Arabia for establishing butyl acetate manufacturing facilities. The Saudi Arabian government has successfully designed its policies for the purpose of attracting certain large scale chemical companies in the country. In addition, easy availability of raw materials for petrochemicals and strategic location of the country have attracted various companies towards establishing their production units in the country.
- Global Butyl Acetate market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Butyl Acetate.
- This report researches the worldwide Butyl Acetate market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
- This study categorizes the global Butyl Acetate breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14322667
Geographical Analysis of Butyl Acetate Market:
This report focuses on the Butyl Acetate in Asia market, especially in North America, Asia and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Butyl Acetate Market Types:
- Laboratory Grade
- Industry Grade
Butyl Acetate Market Applications:
- Automotive Industries
- Food and Beverage Industries
- Cosmetic and Adhesive Industries
Key questions answered in the Butyl Acetate Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Butyl Acetate market in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Butyl Acetate market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Butyl Acetate market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Butyl Acetate market?
- Who are the key vendors in Butyl Acetate market space?
- What are the Butyl Acetate market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Asia Butyl Acetate market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Butyl Acetate market?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Butyl Acetate market?
No. of Butyl Acetate Market Report pages: 110
Price of Butyl Acetate Market Report: $ 3900 (Single User Licence)
Order a copy of Butyl Acetate Market at: https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14322667
Some major points from Table of Content:
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Butyl Acetate Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.5 Market by Application
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Butyl Acetate Production
2.2 Butyl Acetate Growth Rate (CAGR) 2018-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
4 Butyl Acetate Production by Regions
4.1 United States
4.5 Other Regions
6 Market Size by Type
6.1 Global Butyl Acetate Breakdown Dada by Type
6.2 Global Butyl Acetate Revenue by Type
6.3 Butyl Acetate Price by Type
7 Market Size by Application
7.2 Global Butyl Acetate Breakdown Dada by Application
7.2.1 Global Butyl Acetate Consumption by Application
7.2.2 Global Butyl Acetate Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
8 Manufacturers Profiles
8.1 Company Description
8.2 Capacity, Production and Value of Butyl Acetate
8.3 Butyl Acetate Product Description
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +1424 253 0807/ +44 203 239 8187
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Other Reports: