Visa 491 is the new Australia subclass visa which is valid for 5 years. This is the visa just like visa 489 you must be meet the eligibility requirement for visa 491 to apply. some of the eligibility criteria are listed below:
- You must be under 45 years of age at the time of visa lodgment
- You must have a positive skill assessment
- You must have good English language score
- You must have relevant full-time work experience in a nominated occupation listed on relevant SOL List Australia
- You must agree to live and work in a regional area for at least five years. You must live, work and study only in regional areas and if employer sponsored then only in nominated position.
- You may move only between the designated regional areas
- You must agree to complete at least three years in a designated regional area to become eligible for applying different visa categories.
- You must meet health and character requirements
To know more about the visa 491, get in touch with the expert immigration consultants at Aptech Global.