We may collect some Personal Data automatically (your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Service, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction), through the use of tracking technologies including cookies.
During your registration and use of the application we collect and process the following data. Here is the list of collected and processed data:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Date of birth;
- Marital Status;
- Personal Direction;
You are able not to provide certain information. In this case, our Service may not work in a proper way.
We may use and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Proper provision of our services.
- Showing you Ads, which are the most relevant and appropriate for you. For this purpose, we use such data as date of birth, location, gender, marital status, education, interests, wellness and personal direction.
- Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service.
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service.
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
Sending you marketing emails with the information about our Services that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
1) We may disclose some information with certain third parties.
We do not share certain information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable legislation, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- use of third-party services.
b) We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of Service.
d) We won't share to other users your name, email or other information.
Third parties services
1) We share Personal Data of the Users to third parties in case of traffic measurement, advertising provider and Google Analytics.
2) Our Service uses different third party advertising providers to serve advertisements. We can send you a list of such providers, if you request it by sending the relevant e-mail.
3) Our Service uses Easy Visual, a third party traffic measurement provider.
4) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
5) If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
1) You have a right to have personal data erased.
2) You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
3) You have a right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
4) In order to erase, rectify, complete or get information you can make a request by contacting our Support.