Central venous catheters consist of a long, thin tube that is inserted into a large vein to deliver medication, nutrition, intravenous fluids, and cancer medications. Different types of central venous catheters can be utilized by patients according to the duration of the treatment. These include, tunneled central venous catheters (CVC) and implanted ports for long term use, peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) for intermediate term, and non-tunneled CVC for short term use. Central venous catheterization is used for chemotherapy administration, total parenteral nutrition, administration of intravenous fluids and blood, platelet transfusions, and other applications.
Increasing prevalence of renal diseases is a major factor driving the central venous catheter market growth. According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, 2017, around 30 million people or 15% of the U.S. adults were estimated to have chronic kidney.
Moreover, introduction of innovative products and increasing requirement of long-duration IV therapies such as chemotherapy is expected to boost the market growth. For instance, in May, 2018, Pursuit Vascular, Inc., received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for a broader indication of its ClearGuard HD caps to include reduction in the incidence of central-line associated bloodstream infection (CLABSI) in hemodialysis patients with central venous catheters (CVCs).
Similarly, in February 2018, the U.S. FDA cleared Access Vasculars’ HydroPICC catheter for peripheral access of the vein.
Key features of the study:
· This report provides in-depth analysis of the central venous catheter market and provides market size (US$ million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2018 – 2026), considering 2017 as the base year
· It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
· This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by key players
· It profiles key players in the U.S. central venous catheter market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
· Key companies covered as a part of this study include, AngioDynamics, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic Plc., Vygon Ltd., Cook Medical, Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Inc., ICU Medical, Inc., and Theragenics Corporation
· Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, design up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
· The U.S. central venous catheter market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, n1ew entrants, and financial analysts
· Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the central venous catheter market
· U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, By Product Type:
o Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC)
o Implantable Ports
o Tunneled Central Venous Catheter
o Non-tunneled Central Venous Catheter
· U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, By Design:
o Single Lumen
o Double Lumen
o Multi Lumen
· U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, By Composition:
· U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, By Procedure:
o Cardiovascular Procedure
o Chemotherapy Procedure
o Dialysis Procedure
· U.S. Central Venous Catheter Market, By End User:
o Ambulatory Surgical Centers
o Specialty Clinics
· Company Profiles
o AngioDynamics, Inc.*
§ Company Overview
§ Product Portfolio
§ Financial Performance
§ Key Highlights
§ Market Strategies
o VGXI, Inc.
o C. R. Bard, Inc.
o Teleflex Incorporated
o B. Braun Melsungen AG
o Medtronic Plc.
o Vygon Ltd.
o Cook Medical, Inc.
o Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
o ICU Medical, Inc.
o Theragenics Corporation
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.
Click here to buy: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2610
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions.
What we provide:
· Customized Market Research Services
· Industry Analysis Services
· Business Consulting Services
· Market Intelligence Services
· Long term Engagement Model
· Country Specific Analysis
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 1001 4th ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.