An autonomous car or a self-driving car or driverless car is a vehicle capable of sensing the environment and moving safely with little to no human intervention. An autonomous car can go anywhere, similar to a conventional car, and do everything that an experienced human driver does. These cars combine various types of sensors to perceive surroundings such as GPS, LIDAR, sonar, radar, and inertial measurement units. These cars also rely on actuators, algorithms, machine learning systems, and powerful processors to execute software. Furthermore, they are equipped with advanced control systems to interpret sensor information, in order to identify suitable navigation path and also obstacles and relevant signage.
According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, countries including Japan, Italy, and Germany, where people over 65 years old or elderly account for more than 20% of the total population. This age group is more susceptible to slow responsiveness to myopia and other diseases. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there has been an increase in accidents involving the elderly. The autonomous car can make driving for people of this age group a more independent and safer affair. Moreover, in countries such as the U.S., geriatric population is expected to boost the demand for autonomous cars. Disabled or handicapped individuals are among the most who are unable to drive, which in turn, is expected to increase the demand for these cars. Thus, these factors are expected to propel growth of the global autonomous market over the forecast period.
This report segments the Global Autonomous Car Market on the basis of Level of Automation and Region. On the basis of Level of Automation, Global Autonomous Car Market is segmented into Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5. On the basis of Region, Global Autonomous Car Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa
Key features of the study:
· This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Autonomous Car Market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2025-2035), considering 2025 as the base year
· It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
· This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
· It profiles leading players in the global Autonomous Car Market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
· Key companies covered in the Global Autonomous Car Market includes Waymo LLC, Tesla Motors, Inc., Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Waymo LLC, The Volvo Group, Toyota Motor Corporation, Audi AG, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., and Uber Technologies Inc.
· These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
· Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
· The global building automation systems market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
· Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Car Autonomous Car Market
· Global Autonomous Car Market, By Level of Automation:
o Level 1
o Level 2
o Level 3
o Level 4
o Level 5
· Global Autonomous Car Market, By Region:
o North America
o Latin America
o Asia Pacific
o Middle East and Africa
· Company Profiles
o Audi AG
§ Company Overview
§ Product Portfolio
§ Financial Performance
§ Key Strategies
§ Recent Developments
§ Future Plans
o Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
o General Motors Company
o Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
o Tesla Motors, Inc.
o The Volvo Group
o Toyota Motor Corporation
o Uber Technologies Inc.
o Waymo LLC
Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Autonomous Car Market - Forecast to 2035”
Click here to buy:https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2128
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions.
What we provide:
· Customized Market Research Services
· Industry Analysis Services
· Business Consulting Services
· Market Intelligence Services
· Long term Engagement Model
· Country Specific Analysis
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 1001 4th ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.