Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global flanges market. The flanges report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting flanges market growth. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the flanges report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the flanges market. The flanges report considers the following years to present the overall market growth:
- History Year: 2014 - 2018
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2027
Key findings of the flanges market study:
- Regional breakdown of the flanges market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by flanges vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the flanges market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global flanges market.
On the basis of end use, the flanges market study incorporates:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Architectural Decoration
- Food & Beverages Processing
Increasing oil consumption in both Asian and North American countries is the primary contributor to market growth for flanges. Other key factors influencing the demand for flanges is the robust expansion of the U.S. petrochemical industry caused by increasing exploration and the country's crude oil production activities. Refurbishments, replacements, and improvements in refineries is further fueling industry growth.
You can Request an Example Copy from here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4472
Find More Valuable Insights on the Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global market for flanges, with historical data on demand (2013-2018) and expected projections for the period 2019-2027. The report discloses compelling insights into the demand for flanges based on type (welding neck, long welding neck, slip-on, socket weld, lap joint, others(threaded, blind)), material (carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polymer, others (cast iron, bronze)) and end use industry (aviation and aerospace, petrochemical, architectural decoration, food & beverages processing, construction) across several major regions.