- Collects feedback and sales on style level to feed Divisions;
- Supports Division in developing annual and seasonal budgets for franchisee and wholesale channels on product group level;
- Presents and sells the collections to franchisee and wholesale partners;
- Leads buying appointments (process and schedule);
- Ensures order confirmation sent to all customers on-time;
- Support in maintenance of buying sheets (range plan);
- Support in preparation and participation in seasonal Kick Offs.
- Bachelor's degree in management or economics;
- Working background in fashion showroom or fashion store is a must;
- Willingness to travel -30%-40%;
- Advanced MS Office skills with an ability to understand new retail systems quickly;
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Good communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Driven and ambitious.
- Medical insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Corporate sim-card;
- Work schedule 5/2 from 10.00 to 19.00;
- Salary will be advised at the interview (or pre – interview stage) to a suitable candidate.
Увы, эта вакансия есть лишь на hh: https://clc.to/hR7sRA
Спасибо вам, что написали работодателю, что нашли вакансию через наш канал https://t.me/bezasperajobs