- Participate in search strategy development & identification of target companies;
- Identify prospective candidates quickly and with high industry/function coverage using networking,desk research, cold calling techniques, and other tools;
- Assess candidates’ competencies against position requirements through phone and personal interviews; collect references and write reports;
- Develop professional expertise and accumulate knowledge in a particular industry / function;
- Contribute to the development of Ward Howell’s database.
Профиль идеального кандидата:
- Higher education;
- 1-4 years of experience in recruitment business, other consulting/professional services, in-house HR/Recruitment, or a research- and client-focused role at a leading company in the relevant industry;
- Aspiration to acquire knowledge in different industries, various aspects of business as well as in the sphere of talent development and career management;
- Analytical thinking and logic;
- Tenacity, readiness to invest all resources necessary for the project’s success;
- Initiative and drive, ability to generate creative solutions and adapt to rapidly changing environment;
- Strive for continuous development and personal success;
- Fluent English.
- Opportunity to quickly gain understanding of one or more market/industry as well as business in general;
- Opportunity to contribute to solving challenging, cutting-edge tasks in the field of human capital management;
- Opportunity to deal with the best managers and leaders in Russia and worldwide;
- Reputable and renowned professional team (http://www.wardhowell.ru/en/consultants/);
- Professional development opportunities (Ward Howell Business School).
Пишите/звоните Лилит Литвиновой email@example.com
Спасибо, что написали работодателю, что нашли вакансию на канале @bezasperajobs