The report aims to provide an overview of Global IoT in Smart Cities Market with detailed market segmentation by components, end-user verticals, and geography. The global IoT in Smart Cities market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Predictive maintenance techniques in industrial equipment and avoidance of unscheduled downtimes in the production cycle are some of the major factors driving this market.
The "Global IoT in Smart Cities Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of IoT in Smart Cities market with detailed market segmentation by component, product, and geography. The Global IoT in Smart Cities market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading IoT in Smart Cities market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Top Industry Players
SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS institute, Salesforce, tableau, Intel Corporation, Cisco Corporation and Bosch Software Innovation GmbH.
A 'smart city' is an urban region that is highly advanced in terms of overall infrastructure, sustainable real estate, communications and market viability. It is a city where information technology is the principal infrastructure and the basis for providing essential services to residents. The concept of a "smart city" is becoming more and more prevalent, with cities recognizing that analytics and business intelligence can be integral to running a municipality more efficiently.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global IoT in Smart Cities market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The IoT in Smart Cities market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
· Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global IoT in Smart Cities Market
· Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
· The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the IoT in Smart Cities Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
· Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
· Scrutinize in-depth Global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
· Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
· Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.