AT&T has an opening for an Availability Manager, who will Supervise the 24x7 centralized operations staff in the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational issues to ensure service levels and objectives are met. Refers issues to Tier 3 staff for resolution as required, tracks and monitors response/resolution time, and verifies user acceptance.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and technical skills in networking and desktop support
- Must have experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as HP Openview,
- Solarwinds, or Splunk a plus
- Experience scheduling in a 24x7 environment
- Preparing a summary report on all Major incidents occurring on shift
- Leading Incident Response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
- Implementing moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives to enhance customer service. Identifies process matters of significance or enhancements and implements.
- Evaluating employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with all levels of personnel from technicians to senior management.
- Preparing Daily Report on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Leading incident response during critical outages and ensuring proper notification to management and customer POCs.
- Preparing Operations Center scheduling
Submit your CV @ https://www.247jobsforfreshers.com/att-careers
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.