According to the latest research report from Market Research Future (MRFR), the global Smart Robot Market is estimated to grow from USD 4.5 Billion in 2017 to USD 15 Billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period. Early and future assessments of the rapidly changing market scenarios and their impact are covered in the report. The report is an important dynamic of the market and gives an idea of the types, processes and value chains contained in the report. The report also examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global smart robot market. This research report furthermore combines industry-wide statistically significant quantitative statistics and insightful qualitative analysis.
The Smart Robot Market is expected to observe various growth opportunities during the forecast period. The increase in government initiatives and the development of smart homes and smart cities are expected to open up new growth paths for enterprises to strengthen their existing smart robot product portfolio.
A smart robot is an AI-based system which can collaborate with humans, work along-side them, and mocks their actions. Baxter is an industrial robot which is developed by a US-based company Rethink Robotics.
The outstanding players in smart robot market are Honda Motor (Japan), iRobot Corporation (US), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), GreyOrange pte Ltd (Singapore), Rethink Robotics (US), KUKA AG (Germany), F&P Personal Robotics (Switzerland), SoftBank Robotics (Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), and FANUC (Japan) among others.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6622
· By component, the market is segmented into actuators, sensors, power source, and control systems. Actuators market is segmented into electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, piezoelectric, and ultrasonic. Sensor market is segmented into gyroscope, microphone, accelerometer, tilt sensor, force/torque sensor, position sensor, and vision/image sensor.
· By vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, manufacturing, electrical & electronics, food & beverage, chemical, residential, and entertainment.
· By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Smart Robot Market@http://heraldkeeper.com/featured/smart-robot-market-is-expected-to-showcase-extensive-growth-business-opportunity-future-scope-and-rising-demand-by-top-vendors-honda-motor-irobot-corporation-seiko-epson-corporation-577939.html
North America is expected to grow at faster rate during the forecast period. The presence of big players and early adoption of new technologies such as IoT and AI are also contributing to the regional market growth significantly. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global smart robot market during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is on a verge of leading the global market economically and technologically owing to continuous advancements in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea which are expected to dominate the global smart robot market in Asia-Pacific.
· Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
· Electronic design automation (EDA) and design tool vendors
· Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
· Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
· Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
· ODM and OEM technology solution providers
· Assembly, testing, and packaging vendors
· Technology, service, and solution providers
· Intellectual property (IP) core and licensing providers
· Suppliers and distributors
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
FOR MORE DETAILS – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-robot-market-6622
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312