The Global Green Tires Market is expected to reach a valuation of USD 1, 52,409.2 Million with a vigorous CAGR of 20.63% by 2023, according to the latest research report from Market Research Future (MRFR). The report examines the COVID-19 overview of the global green tires market and provides a detailed illustration of market segments, new technologies, growth forecasts, and market challenges.
Green tires are made from renewable materials such as nylon rubber through a process that does not require an enormous amount of energy. Conventional tires are made of rubber, but with growing energy issues, tires are now often made from renewable raw materials such as plasticizers and resins. At present, these environmentally friendly raw materials are taken over conventional products due to advantages such as being lighter than conventional products, which result in a reduction in the total weight of the vehicle.
The rising middle classes and the consequent rise in vehicle ownership in emerging economies, especially Asia, are the main drivers of the global green tires market. Growing concerns about both greenhouse gas emissions and the limited availability of natural resources to meet the demands of a growing number of customers are pushing the industry to meet government and market demands for more sustainable goods such as green tires.
Notable players in the global green tire market are Michelin, Bridgestone Corporation, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Continental AG, Hankook Tire, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Lt. (Cheng Shin Tire), Kumho Tire, Zhongce Rubber Group Co., Ltd (ZC-Rubber), and Nokian Tyres plc.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6340
· By the sales channel, the global green tire market has been segmented into OEM and aftermarket. The aftermarket segment by both value and volume, captured the largest market share in 2017, as this segment witnessed a substantial increase in demand for green tire due to the increasing preference for green tire over conventional tire among OEMs and fleet owners to reduce vehicle operating costs.
· By vehicle type, the global green tires industry has been segmented into passenger car, commercial vehicle, and others. The passenger car segment is predicted to witness the highest market share due to the growing focus of automobile manufacturers on reducing fuel consumption, either reducing CO2 emissions or increasing passenger car mileage.
· By application, the global green tires market has been segmented into on-road and off-road. The on-road segment is expected to hold the highest market share, as green tires are known to deliver enhanced mileage due to their innovative tread and low or ultra-low rolling resistance, which expands the vehicle range in road applications without impacting vehicle costs.
Region-wise, the global green tires market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the rest of the world.
North America had the second-largest market share in the green tires market in 2017. Continuously growing demand for high-performance tire, particularly replacement tires, is expected to generate lucrative opportunities for the green tire market over the forecast period.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
FOR MORE DETAILS – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/green-tires-market-6340
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Green tires Market Segmentation
8. Green tires Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
10. Company Profiles
11. Business Overview
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312