The industrial robotics market 2020 is anticipated to expand substantially. Increasing inclination towards automation is projected to guide the growth trajectory of the market in the foreseeable future. In the observation presented by Market Research Future MRFR, the global industrial robotics market is presumed to strike 14% CAGR across the forecast period 2016 to 2022. The market is assumed to reach a valuation of USD 81 Bn by the close of the evaluation period.
The advent of Industry 4.0 is the primary driver of the Industrial robotics market. It has led to the availability of cost-effective automation solutions for different industry domains. This, in turn, is expected to support the expansion of the industrial robotics market.
ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Kuka AG (Germany), Denso Corporation (Japan), Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Bosch GmbH (Germany), Fanuc Corporation (Japan), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), and Toshiba Corporation (Japan) are few of the key participants of the assessed to play developmental role in the industrial robotics market forecast.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1933
· On the basis of type, the industrial robotics market has been segmented into Cartesian, articulated, delta, SCARA, 6-axis robots, dual-arm, parallel, redundant, and others.
· By application, the segmentation of the industrial robotics market covers material handling, assembling, welding, palletizing, painting, and others.
· On the basis of end-user, the industrial robotics market has been segmented into automotive, Rubber & plastic, entertainment, electronics, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, and others.
The geographical analysis included in the global industrial robotics market reports has been covered for the following regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). These regional segments are further studied on a country-based level. Asia Pacific is the highest share holder of the market. Increasing adoption of automation in the industrial sector of the region can be attributed the growth of the industrial robotics market.
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Business Trends
3. Regional Trends and Growth
4. Product Trends
5. End-use Trends
6. Definition and Forecast Parameters
7. Industrial robotics Market Segmentation
8. Industrial robotics Market Landscape
9. Vendor Matrix
10. Company Profiles
11. Business Overview
12. Financial Data
13. Product Landscape
14. Strategic Outlook
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Regional Industrial robotics Market Share
17. Country Industrial robotics Market Share
18. Revenue and Sales Forecast
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
Get More Information: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/industrial-robotics-market-1933
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312